PHD Water Resources
BS Environmental Systems science
BS Biological Sciences
Join our team: We are currently looking for motivated graduate students to work with us on scientifically interesting and application climate related research.
Previous team members
- Joshua Clark, 2020, MS Natural Resources, Verification of Red Flag Warning across the Northwestern US as Large Fire Occurrence Forecasts, currently a Fire Meteorologist with Washington Department of Natural Resources
- Lauren Parker, 2017, PhD Geography, Modeling the Thermal Niche for Perennial Agriculture Under Current and Future Climate Change, Postdoctoral Fellow 2017-2018; currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at UC Davis
- Wenlong Feng, 2018, MS Geography, Interannual county-level climate–yield relationships for winter wheat on the Columbia Plateau, USA, currently a PhD student at New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Stephen Gillis, 2016, MS Environmental Science, currently a small business owner in North Carolina
- Donovan VanSant, 2015, MS Environmental Science, currently a GIS analyst for People's Utility District of Tillamook (OR)
- Renaud Barbero, 2012-2015, Postdoc Fellow, currently a research scientist at IRSTEA in Aix-en-Provence, France
- Paige Farrell, 2015, MS Geography, Sensitivity of soil loss to climate change in the Inland Northwest USA, currently an engineer with Roux Associates Inc.
- Jeremy Jenkins, 2012, MS Geography, Fine-Scale Temperature and Physiography in Northern Idaho: an observational comparison to PRISM, currently a Water Resource Manager at Liberty Lake (WA)
- Jacob Wolf, 2012, MS Geography, Evaluation of Drought Indices for tracking streamflow in Idaho, currently an Air Quality Meteorologist with Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- James Favors, 2011, MS Meteorology, Regional Method of identifying surges of the North American Monsoon, currently Deputy Operations Lead of NASA DEVELOP Project
- Holly Diehl, 2011, MS Geography, Observed and projected Climate and Hydrology in the eastern Great Basin